LIFEGENMON Session at 125th Anniversary IUFRO Congress: Deadline for Abstracts Extended!
The deadline for submission of abstracts to the IUFRO 2017 LIFEGENMON Session (Forest policy and biodiversity strategy: The relevance of forest genetic resources) has been extended to 15. December 2016.
We would like to thank the contributors who have already submitted their abstracts to our session. If you haven’t done so yet and would like to, please follow the instructions below.
Contribute to the LIFEGENMON session in 5 simple steps
Please visit the call for abstracts at the IUFRO 2017 website and follow the steps below:
1. Register your profile at the website (the registration process is simple and fast).
2. Read the abstract submission guidelines.
3. Begin your abstract submission.
4. When selecting your session, make sure that you select theme 4 and session no. 45 (see image below).
5. Submit your abstract.
– the LIFEGENMON project team