- Forest Day at the COP 24 – Katowice 2018
Our project leader prof. dr. Hojka Kraigher had a presentation at the COP24 at Katowice, Poland.
- ASP will focus more on forest genetics and gets new name
ASP will focus more on forest genetics and gets new
- AGRA 2018, the 56th International Agricultural-Food Fair
We kindly invite you to the AGRA Fair (Gornja Radgona, Slovenia) on Sunday, 26th of August 2018, to the presentation: What kind of seedlings we need for future Slovenian forests?
- Menina planina – Forest Fairytales Hike with Irena Cerar and dr. Urša Vilhar
We walked in the mountains, enjoyed the nature, played games and listened to fairytales and also to scientific findings.
- ASP and LIFEGENMON on the 3rd Biosphere Day in Berchtesgadener Land
On Sunday, 1 July 2018, the Bavarian Office for Forest Seeding and Planting (ASP) presented the current projects LIFEGENMON, GenMon and CordCed within the category “Nature Conservation with Vision” at the 3rd Biosphere Day in Berchtesgadener Land, Bavaria.