- GenRes Bridge Workshops in July 2019, Pokljuka, Slovenia
The workshops aim to consolidate scientific messages for the preparation of the European integrated strategy for the conservation and use of crop, forest and animal genetic resources within the GenRes Bridge project.
- Workshop on tending of the seeds stands and the I + TRAINER tool in Dvor, Žužemberk (Slovenia)
On Wednesday, 24 April 2019, a LIFEGENMON workshop was held in Dvor, Žužemberk on tending of the seeds stands. This was the third in a series of workshops on the importance, development, and implementation of conservation of genetic diversity in Slovene forests.
- COST Action Genomic Biodiversity Knowledge for Resilient Ecosystems (G-BiKE)
Newly funded research network links scientists and practitioners across the EU and beyond, to highlight the importance of genetic and genomic tools in biodiversity conservation.
- »Seedhunter« – hunting for tree seeds with a smartphone
With the upcoming app »Seedhunter« for smartphones running on Android, the LIFEGEMON project sends young people into the forest to hunt for tree seeds.
- Forest Day at the COP 24 – Katowice 2018
Our project leader prof. dr. Hojka Kraigher had a presentation at the COP24 at Katowice, Poland.